We’re an event technology company (sorry if you were expecting food)!
We work mainly with mobile apps and RFID at a huge range of events and for a varied list of clients – big brands and companies but also much smaller ones too.
Our first office was in a shipping container at the Village Underground creative arts and business hub in Shoreditch. The second, a storage unit in a converted car park in Hoxton and now we reside in a converted chapel in Cambridge Heath. Having grown from a team of two to a team of ten in the last four years, we literally got too big for our box(s)! Culturally we’re still the same team though – we’re as happy to wear shorts in the summer, as we are to don our smart shoes and head into client offices for ‘proper’ meetings.
We’re looking for someone whose tech savvy, extremely organised and ready to hit the ground running with a massive ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a very active role in a fast growing start up. You will be working closely alongside every member of the small team. It’s an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to start their own business, as you will gain immeasurable experience in all aspects of running a young company!
Although this is an entry-level role there will be a major review at the end of the three month period with the opportunity for the position to become permanent with a good starting salary.
- Attend client meetings
- Assist event managers with event planning
- Assist App Success Manager with account amanegement
- Gain experience managing client relationships and multiple projects
- Contribute to planning, research & development of event planning process
- Supplier research & adhoc quote requests
- Manage orders and deliveries
- Book staff travel, accommodation and equipment transport
- Support in the recruitment, training and management of event support
- Equipment management & inventory updates
- App data input
- App asset creation
Event Delivery (On-Site)
- Assist with event setup & delivery
- Provide excellent customer service
Sales & Marketing
- Assisting MD with requests
- Create design assets & assist with sales proposals
- CRM, Twitter & Linkedin maintenance
- Lead generation
- Assist the office manager with day to day tasks
- Shadow the developers to see how our products are built, fixed and progressed.
We are looking for someone who is hard working, enthusiastic, ready to get his or her hands dirty but most importantly up for sharing a beer at the end of the day.
We want you to be:
- Interested in events & technology and understand RFID
- Proactive and personable
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- Calm but quick thinking under pressure
- A confident leader
We want you to have:
- Microsoft and Adobe basics – this is a must
- Office environment & administrative experience
- Experience working at events
This is a paid internship of £10 per hour. Office hours are 10am – 6pm but this will vary on event days. We work a 40 hr week and overtime is awarded as TOIL. The successful candidate will need to be available to start to mid October for a three-month period.
To apply: please send CV and brief covering letter to Jess at email@example.com
Please understand that due to the volume of response we normally receive, it may take us a little bit longer to get back to you should your application have been unsuccessful, but we do our best to reply to everyone!