Exhibitor & Sponsor
It's time to take your event lead capture to the next level
Our lead retrieval scanners make it super simple for your exhibitors and sponsors to capture contact details and generate maximum ROI from a presence at your event. Our screen based scanners allow exhibitors and sponsors to add extra detail to every lead and facilitate instant followup, creating rich data sets for some of your most important stakeholders.
Upload attendee data
Link badge or wristband on arrival
Scan badge at exhibitor booths
Share real time reporting
Some of our lovely clients
How are these better than barcode scanners?
We like to think we’ve taken lead retrieval scanners to the next level with a stack of extra features making use of the scanner screens to bring extra value to your sponsors and exhibitors. The following upgrades are available for you to offer to your exhibitors and sponsors:
Book a demo with one of our event tech experts
Get in touch today to see how our event lead retrieval system could work for your exhibitors and sponsors
What do my exhibitors get?
We will provide an on-site team to distribute scanners to your exhibitors as well as providing them with the training and support they need to make the most of our lead capture system. Each exhibitor will be provided with a box that includes the following:
No need to provide power on each stand
Keeps scanner in easy reach at all times
Making support a quick call away
Book a demo with one of our lead retrieval experts
Get in touch to discuss your requirements for event lead capture today
So how does the process work?
We have a tried and tested process for delivering event lead capture scanner solutions – developed from the ground up by a team who have vast experience delivering this technology.
• Project Timeline – we’ll kick off the project with a detailed project plan which details every task involved from both sides to ensure the smooth delivery of your requirements
• Badge & Lanyard Design – we’ll provide you all the templates you need to design your badges and lanyards then our team will get everything into production
• Venue Site Visit – a chance to really get to grips with all the details of your event working with you to identify registration flow, attendee movements and touch point positioning
• Network Check – running through our tried and tested network checklist with your venue of choice is essential so we can provide the right advice on the best network setup – if needed, we can always run our system offline
• Touch Point Content – we’ll provide you with suggestions and templates for the screen graphics for our touch points and a checklist of any other content required
• Equipment Setup – our team will setup all your registration and touch point equipment as per your specification ready to bring onto site for your event with spares at the ready
• Attendee Data – we upload your attendee data in CSV format keeping the same data structure and we don’t need to upload this until the night before your event with the option to add new attendees on the day as needed
• Dedicated On Site Team – we will provide a dedicated on site team based on your requirements who have extensive experience delivering event technology to work with your own team to ensure a smooth delivery
• Registration Setup – our team will setup your badging stations to issue smart badges to your attendees on arrival and provide training to registration hostesses as needed.
• Touch Point Setup – our technicians will setup all your touch points as per your specifications so they are ready for use at your event in the right stands and desired locations
• Event Reporting – you will have access to real time reporting via our dashboard but after the event we will provide you with a written summary report and detailed reports for each touch point in Excel format
• Exhibitor Data Distribution – if you are providing data to your exhibitors or sponsors, we will send this out for you by 12pm the following day and manage any support requests