Make the Most of
Badges with RFID
How does RFID technology work?
The good news is that the acronym is the scariest part – our RFID smart badges contain the same chip as your contactless bank card and are linked to attendees name badges on arrival so they can use the badge at physical touch points to streamline common actions and enhance their event experience. Setting up your attendees with RFID smart badges or wristbands couldn’t be easier with our super slick arrival process. Each badge takes only 10 – 15 seconds to encode before your attendees are ready to use their badge to streamline their event experience. Think barcodes, but way better.
Upload attendee list
Link badge or wristband on arrival
Tap badge at touch points
View real time reporting
Some of our lovely clients
What can your RFID smart badges and touch points do?
Take your delegate name badges to the next level at your next conference, exhibition or event with our unique combination of RFID smart badges and touch points. Our RFID and NFC touch points can be used to streamline and enhance every step of the attendee journey whilst also collecting lots of lovely data along the way.
Event Check In
Track event attendance effortlessly with personalised greetings and real time data
Session Check In
Collect valuable data by tracking session attendance and manage individual room capacity
Control entry to pre-booked sessions or VIP areas by displaying access level
Instantly share content that can be delivered to your attendees inbox when they swipe
Make it easy to capture contacts with the option to add notes, assign priority or send documents to prospects
Create a personalised event experience by displaying personalised details on screen
Tap to enter competitions with the result instantly displayed on the screen
Remove the need for cloakroom tickets by simply tapping badge to check in coats & bags
Streamline arrivals by displaying real time table numbers and never print a table plan again
Gather feedback with our on-screen surveys for an instant temperature test
Book a demo with one of our event tech experts
Get in touch today to find out more about how our RFID smart badges and touch points can work for your event
What do your RFID touch points look like?
All our touch points are powered by Android tablets which have an RFID and NFC reader built in to the device. You can set up your screen graphics with the click of a button using web based dashboard and create more complex personalised experiences with the help of our event tech experts. Our touch points can be displayed in a number of different stands which can be easily branded to fit in with the creative of your event.
Floor Stand Perfect for: Document Collect
Staff Stand Perfect for: Cloakroom
Triangle Stand Perfect for: Event Check In
Handheld Tablet Perfect for: Lead Capture
Book a demo today with our RFID experts
Simply fill out the form below and one of our RFID team will be in touch to discuss the requirements for your event
So how does the process work?
We have a tried and tested process for working with RFID technology – developed from the ground up by a team who have vast experience delivering this technology.
• Project Timeline – we’ll kick off the project with a detailed project plan which details every task involved from both sides to ensure the smooth delivery of your requirements
• Badge & Lanyard Design – we’ll provide you with all of the templates you need to design your badges and lanyards and then our team will get everything into production
• Venue Site Visit – a chance to really get to grips with all the details of your event, we will work with you to identify registration flow, attendee movements and touch point positioning
• Network Check – running through our tried and tested network checklist with your venue of choice is essential so we can provide the right advice on the best network setup – if needed, we can always run our system offline
• Touch Point Content – we’ll provide you with suggestions and templates for the screen graphics for our touch points and a checklist of any other content required
• Equipment Setup – our team will setup all your registration and touch point equipment, as per your specification, ready to bring it all on site for your event with spares at the ready
• Attendee Data – we upload your attendee data in CSV format, keeping the same data structure – we don’t need to upload this until the night before your event with the option to add new attendees on the day as needed
• Dedicated On Site Team – we will provide a dedicated on site team based on your requirements – our team members have extensive experience delivering event technology and can work with your own team to ensure a smooth delivery
• Registration Setup – our team will setup your badging stations to issue smart badges to your attendees on arrival and provide training to registration hostesses as needed
• Touch Point Setup – our technicians will setup all of your touch points, as per your specifications, so they are ready for use at your event in the right stands and desired locations
• Event Reporting – you will have access to real time reporting via our dashboard, and after the event we will provide you with a written summary report and detailed reports for each touch point in Excel format
• Exhibitor Data Distribution – if you are providing data to your exhibitors or sponsors, we will send this out for you by 12pm the following day and manage any support requests