We’re an event technology company (sorry if you were expecting food)!
We work mainly with mobile apps and RFID at a huge range of events and for a varied list of clients – big brands and companies but also much smaller ones too.
Our first office was in a shipping container at the Village Underground creative arts and business hub in Shoreditch. The second, a storage unit in a converted car park in Hoxton and now we reside in a converted chapel in Cambridge Heath. Having grown from a team of two to a team of ten in the last four years, we literally got too big for our box(s)! Culturally we’re still the same team though – we’re as happy to wear shorts in the summer, as we are to don our smart shoes and head into client offices for ‘proper’ meetings.
This is a very active role in a fast growing start up. You will be supporting the Noodle Live team with event planning and app management. Although this is an entry-level role there will be room for you to progress as the company expands.
- Assist the Project & Event Managers with event planning
- Contribute to planning, research & development of event planning process
- Liaise with suppliers to request and confirm orders
- Research new suppliers and produce quotes for adhoc requests
- Responsible for badge management & reconciliation
- Responsible for testing & packing all event equipment
- Maintain event equipment & inventory
- Booking staff travel & accommodation
- Assist the App Success Manager with app planning
- Attend client meetings to assist in demonstrating and planning the app for their event
- Contribute to planning, research & development of app planning process
- Liaise with the internal technical development team to create and deploy the technology
- App data input
- Asset creation
- Liaising with client to support them with their app creation
- Manage the support queries inbox
Event Support (On-Site)
- Assist with event setup & management
- Provide excellent customer service at events
- Run live polling and Q&A
- Man app support desk
We’re looking for someone who’s tech savvy, personable and confident in juggling multiple projects often with very tight lead times. This is an active role within in a young business. We’re a small team so need someone who’s ready to hit the ground running with a massive ‘can do’ approach!
You will need to be someone who is hard working, enthusiastic, ready to get his or her hands dirty but most importantly up for sharing a drink at the end of the day.
- Wonderful interpersonal skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- A perfectionist with control freak tendencies
- Self motivated with ability to work independently on own initiative and under instruction as part of a team
- Calm but quick thinking under pressure
- Microsoft and Adobe basics
- Office environment & administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Interest in events & technology
- Understanding of RFID
- Experience working at events
Salary is £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is a full time role with the successful candidate to start on ASAP.
Office hours are 10-6 but this will vary on event days. We work a 40 hour week and overtime (within reason) is awarded as TOIL.
Please include your CV and a brief covering letter in an email to Lauren – email@example.com to apply for the position.