We’re an event technology company (sorry if you were expecting food).
We provide mobile apps and RFID, as well as outstanding customer service, to a huge range of events and for a varied list of clients – big brands and companies but also much smaller ones too.
Our office is based in the heart of Shoreditch, London at the Village Underground creative arts and business hub. We’re surrounded by the coolest companies, best coffee, great street food and ever changing street art.
Whatever the role, we’re looking for tech savvy people with a ‘can do’ attitude. You’ll need to be equally comfortable sharing a beer (or lemonade!) in your shorts on our roof terrace, as you are scrubbing up well for client facing meeting with top businesses in the city.
Working at Noodle Live is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain immeasurable experience of life in a fast growing start-up.
- Create design assets & assist with sales proposals
- CRM, Twitter & LinkedIn management
- Sales research and lead generation
- Create and send marketing emails
- Schedule & attend weekly department meetings
- Write up meeting notes & assign tasks in project management software
- Run monthly time tracking reports for clients, department & staff
- Update tasks & estimates in project management software
- Manage monthly department target reports
- Bookkeeping via Xero (our beautiful accounting software!)
- Run payroll, pay wages & PAYE
- Collate client & department financial reports & budgets
Office & Equipment Management
- Equipment management & inventory
- Maintaining office supplies
- Office post & deliveries
- Responsible for filing & maintaining client folders
We are looking for someone who is hard working, enthusiastic, ready to get his or her hands dirty but also up for sharing a beer at the end of a hard day. We work in a shipping container so be prepared to wear shorts and sweat it out, whilst also being ready to don your smart shoes and head into client offices for ‘proper’ meetings.
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Photoshop, Illustrator or other design software experience
- Office environment & administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Wonderful interpersonal skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- A perfectionist with control freak tendencies
- Self motivated with ability to work independently on own initiative and under instruction as part of a team
- Calm but quick thinking under pressure
- Interest in events & technology
- Understanding of RFID
- Experience working at events
- Bookkeeping or account management experience
We’re based in Shoreditch, London, but you may occasionally be needed to work at one of our events around the UK or abroad.
This is an initial 12 month contract for 40 hrs per week.
Salary: £20-£24,000 (depending on experience).
Office hours are 10-6 but you may be required to work outside of these hours on-site at events. Any overtime will be given in lieu as holiday.
Check out our website for more info: www.noodlelive.com
To apply: please send your CV and brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by Wednesday 18 February 2015.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 23 February and we’d like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, preferably Monday 9 March.