We’re an event technology company (sorry if you were expecting food)!
We work mainly with mobile apps and RFID at a huge range of events and for a varied list of clients – big brands and companies but also much smaller ones too.
Our first office was in a shipping container at the Village Underground creative arts and business hub in Shoreditch. The second, a storage unit in a converted car park in Hoxton and now we reside in a converted chapel in Cambridge Heath. Having grown from a team of two to a team of seven in the last two years, we literally got too big for our box(es)! Culturally we’re still the same team though – we’re as happy to wear shorts in the summer, as we are to don our smart shoes and head into client offices for ‘proper’ meetings.
This is a very active role in a fast growing start up. You will be part of the Noodle Live Events team, supporting the Head of Events on larger projects, whilst simultaneously managing your own.
Our products are managed services, which we offer with an agency style twist. We work closely alongside clients to ensure that our tech is seamlessly integrated within their event.
As a small agency, the role will encompass all level of event tasks from leading your own projects and liaising directly with clients to applying vinyl to swipe points or implementing new systems to improve internal processes. You’ll be doing a bit of everything!
Your main tasks will be:
- Assisting the Head of Events with client contract fulfilment by planning and delivering their event technology
- Attending and conducting client meetings to demonstrate and plan the technology for their event
- Meeting follow up with contact reports
- Liaising with the internal technical development team to create and deploy the technology
- Liaising with suppliers & coordinating deliveries
- Booking staff travel & accommodation
- Production of event documents (schedules, site maps, etc)
- Event budget control, producing sales invoices & managing accounts
- Equipment prep, management & inventory updates
- Freelance resource management & training
- Capacity planning
- Event reports
- Event planning process development
- Onsite setup & delivery of event technology
- Event follow up and project wrap up
We’re looking for someone who’s tech savvy, personable and confident in managing multiple projects often with very tight lead times. This is an active management role within in a young business. We’re a small team so need someone who’s ready to hit the ground running with a massive ‘can do’ approach!
You will need to be someone who is hard working, enthusiastic, ready to get his or her hands dirty but most importantly up for sharing a drink at the end of the day.
- Interest in event technology
- Event/project management experience
- Extra brownie points for experience delivering tech in a live environment
- Microsoft and Adobe basics – this is a must
- Office environment & administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- Calm but quick thinking under pressure
- Confident leader with excellent management skills
- Used/produced apps
- Understanding of RFID
- Exhibition experience
- Staff management experience
Salary is £25,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is a full time role with the successful candidate to start on ASAP.
Office hours are 10-6 but this will vary on event days. We work a 40 hour week and overtime (within reason) is awarded as TOIL.
To apply, please include your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you would like the job and how you feel your experience is relevant to the role. If you do not supply us with a covering letter you will not be considered for this role. Send your application to Vicki at email@example.com.