We’re hiring! We’re looking for a Project & Event Assistant based at our office in Shoreditch, London but travelling with us to events all around the country.
This is a very active role in a fast growing start up. You will be supporting the Noodle Live team with event planning and office management. Although this is an entry-level role there will be a major review at the end of the three month period with the opportunity for the position to become permanent and on a good starting salary.
- Assist Project & Event Manager with event planning
- Contribute to planning, research & development of event planning process
- Liaise with suppliers to request and confirm orders
- Research new suppliers and produce quotes for adhoc requests
- Support in the recruitment, training and management of event support
- Responsible for badge management & reconciliation
- Responsible for testing & packing all event equipment
- Maintain event equipment & inventory
Event Support (On-Site)
- Assist with event setup & management
- Team Leader for event support staff
- Provide excellent customer service at events
- Collect & collate staff feedback forms
- Assisting MD with requests
- Office post & deliveries
- Office, team & event supplies
- Responsible for filing & maintaining client folders
We are looking for someone who is hard working, enthusiastic, ready to get his or her hands dirty but most importantly up for sharing a beer at the end of the day. We work in a shipping container so be prepared to wear shorts and sweat it out whilst also being ready to don your smart shoes and head into client offices for ‘proper’ meetings.
- Wonderful interpersonal skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- A perfectionist with control freak tendencies
- Self motivated with ability to work independently on own initiative and under instruction as part of a team
- Calm but quick thinking under pressure
- Microsoft and Adobe basics
- Office environment & administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Interest in events & technology
- Understanding of RFID
- Experience working at events
We’re based in Shoreditch, London.
This a three month contract for £1500 pm (160hrs). Office hours are 10-6 but this will vary on event days, any overtime will be given in lieu as holiday. Payment will be made directly to your account on receipt of an invoice each month.
Check out our website for more info: Noodle Live
Interviews will be held between Monday, 4th – Friday, 8th August.
We’d like the successful candidate to start in Monday, 11th August or sooner… 🙂
To apply: please send CV and brief covering letter to Jess Meyer – email@example.com