In A Nutshell
A great opportunity for a sales manager to join a young and dynamic event technology company, based in Shoreditch, London.
Salary: Competitive + Commission
What We’re Looking For
When we think of the perfect person for this job, we see someone who has a proven track record of success selling in the events space and in building beneficial, lasting relationships with our clients.
You will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and selling our innovative RFID and NFC event solutions. Your day will be split between prospecting, qualifying and closing deals along with developing and delivering new and profitable business streams with a particular focus on exhibitions.
You will need to have bags of energy, a strong background in events sales, a real passion for event technology (especially RFID & NFC), be keen to take charge of your own projects and be able think on your feet. We believe two heads are better than one, so a head full of ideas and the motivation to drive these forward are also essentials in our book.
Excellent Spotify playlists, bringing cake to work on Fridays and knowledge of London real ale pubs are also considered key skills here at Noodle Towers.
For the right candidate a great opportunity exists to join a company early in its lifecycle and be a vital part of its growth with the sky being the limit on where this role could take you.
If you’re looking to be part of something new and different, then this is the role for you. To show your interest, please respond with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th November. We will also accept applications via carrier pigeon, a message in a bottle or one of those giant cookies with writing on.
The Serious Bit
- Daily use and maintenance of the company CRM
- Outbound prospecting and lead generation
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Schedule product demos for qualified customers
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships.
- Gaining a strong understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Regular travel, field sales and market research.
- 1-2 years of experience selling in the events sector.
- Passion for all things tech – especially
- Experience building and managing your own pipeline. From prospecting through to closing.
- Experience with complex sales and consultative selling styles
- Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments
- Start up experience a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A logical and analytical thinker
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com, Basecamp.com a plus
- Exceptional organisational skills and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys socialising.
About Noodle Live:
We don’t believe in crystal balls, but when we look into the future we see events that happen differently. Noodle Live is here to change the world of events as we know it. We’re a passionate bunch of people who like to think out of the box to deliver the best results for our clients.
We built Noodle Live to make that happen, and we’re really proud of what we’ve accomplished. Our team combines a unique combo of events, marketing and technology experience and we’re passionate about delivering truly excellent results for our clients.
We are now going through an exciting period of growth and looking for the key members of staff that will become our foundations and enjoy the journey with us.