This wonderfully simple idea – to recreate moments from the past, with the same people, many years later – is spreading across the world and some people have gone to fantastic lengths in order to get that winning photo. Notice the faithfully recreated pieces of clothing and visits to the exact spot that photos were taken in.
Here are 10 of our favourites:
1. The height order may have changed, but these guys got this bang on!
2. When Superman’s Mum still had to get in the phone box to help him change
3. Batman (men?) is on to the same trick though
4. At what age did doing this with your top stop being acceptable?
5. Because sometimes, you just don’t want to put all your dinner IN your mouth…
6. Very cute, looks like the museum got a refurbishment too
7. Are they the same boots? We really hope they are!
8. Once you got it, you never lose it. Strike a pose.
9. In a slight twist, we love this one of a puppy, all grown up!
10. Even comedian, Jimmy Carr has got in on the act.
11. We think this is our favourite though…
Image Credit: Mighty Lists
We’d love to know if anyone has tried this themselves?! Give us a shout!
Thank you Internet.
About Noodle Live
Noodle Live brings a seamless social experience to events, conferences and exhibitions using a combination of mobile applications and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) swipe cards to streamline information sharing.
This post was written by Thom Feeney, Marketing Manager at Noodle Live